Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Welcome

I created this blog as an instrument of what I have encountered in the world of veterinary medicine as a proud vet student. Comments and suggestions are welcome here at;

sweet_daffodil90@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Aina Meducci 2012

Disclaimer

The following blog posts is not genuinely from my research but through readings and citation from trusted website. I do not own any of the copyright and therefore you may use it at your own risk

SINCE I AM NOT A VETERINARIAN YET, THEREFORE I CAN'T CONSULT ANY MEDICAL ADVICE TO YOU AND YOUR PETS! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!.

Happy reading!
Post Icon

Author's note

This is my first posting


Alhamdulillah, it's been 2 hard years since I have become a vet student at University Malaysia Kelantan. As a pioneer batch, you don't expect the journey is smooth as silk; I went through difficulties in terms of education, friendship, relationship, but as strength developed from all these experience, I could say I am looking forward to grab another opportunity in the next 3 years. My exam results is not a benchmark to estimate my ability to be in this course, but the interest and determination is the key of a successful aim of life; I believe it well


When I was in the second year, I suddenly thought; " Why don't I write something like a journal to keep all the things I've learned in the class? What a waste because I don't remember most of the important things during the sophomore year. When they (lecturer) ask and student forget, it's very embarrassing (I think) because we just study for exam, not for knowledge. And here I am, sitting here to start to write a journal even though I should have done this during the first year of study.


I hope to update as much as possible in this blog rather than my personal blog. This is the test to challenge myself on doing things consistency. InsyaAllah :)


On 2014, I will come out as Dr Intan Noor Aina Kamaruzaman.




With Orang Utan ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

madin said...

replica longines watches have been a landmark of the industry since their brand began in 1832 in Saint-Imier. replica mens longines elegant watches Today, the brand offers a wide variety of watches for men and women. Watches manufactured by Longines have been utilized throughout history for everything from exploration ventures to the expression of elegance. In addition to being famous for their ties to the racing and equestrian worlds, Longines watches are globally recognized for their timeless chic sophistication. we have a variety of Longines watches for sale, all new, beautiful, and guaranteed to be genuine. Even better, when shopping our Longines watches online, you know you are getting the best value. Browse our selection to find the Internet’s best Longines watch price.

Post a Comment